Sativa Weed Strains
Buy Sativa Weed Strains Online New South Wales
Buy Sativa weed strains online, are the perfect weekend companion. We love to pair this dried flower with everything from long hikes to cleaning our kitchens to getting creative, or for when we’re hanging out with our best buds. Buy sativa weed strain from cannabis store NSW, Australia as sativa are considered to be daytime strains. People who use sativas can expect an energizing, uplifting, “head-based” high. Of course, there are many different types of sativa strains available. Best sativa cannabis strain for sale New South Wales | best sativa weed strains for sale | best sativa weed strains to buy in 2023 | types of sativa weed to buy in Australia | order best sativa weed strains online NSW | buy strong sativa strains Australia | highest thc sativa strain for sale NSW.
Sativa Weed Strains For Sale NSW
Sativa weed strains are one of the three major types of cannabis strains (the others being indicas and hybrids). The type of sativa strain you consume will ultimately determine the nature of your high. But if you’re looking for a strain that can help you with your focus, productivity, and creativity, the sativa cannabis strains are a great place to start. You can identify sativa kush strains on dispensary menus and cannabis directories by looking for a 100% sativa strains.
Medical patients typically use sativas to treat
- chronic pain
- mood disorders
Recreational Use of Sativa Weed Strain
Common sativa-based activities include
- creative activities (painting, drawing, writing, dancing)
Best Sativa Weed Strains
Here Are Cannabis store NSW Top 10 Sativa weed Picks
- GREEN CRACK: This sativa strain has been around for a while, so we’re not exactly sure which other strains contributed to its lineage. That’s not exactly uncommon among strains that were developed underground. Our best guess at this time is that it may be the product of an Afghani landrace strain that was bred with Skunk #1, but there’s just no saying for sure. Either way, we’re glad that this strain exists because it’s one of the more popular sativas in the world.
Green Crack has a flavor profile that includes notes of tropical fruits like mangos and oranges. It’s said to produce very energetic effects, starting with a cerebral rush. From there, people might feel a pleasant buzz throughout the body as well.
- DURBAN POISON: The genetic roots of this strain can be traced back to South Africa. Durban Poison is a heavy hitter, which definitely helps keep things interesting. A puff or two might make you feel like you’re ready to take on the day, while a bit more might stick you to the couch and make you feel powerless to get anything done. Some people are surprised to hear that about a sativa strain, but we’ve heard many people say that a good amount of Durban Poison does put them to sleep. If you want to feel uplifted and creative, it’s probably best to take things slowly with this particular sativa.
- SUPER SILVER HAZE: This is one of the most well-known daytime strains for people who sometimes have a little bit of trouble getting up and getting moving. It’s definitely associated with an energy rush, which means you better have an activity planned, or you may start to feel restless. It definitely has potential as a wake and bake strain. Its genetics from Shiva Skunk, Northern Lights #5, and Haze give it a pleasant flavor profile of earthy citrus.
- SOUR DIESEL: Sour Diesel is one of the more famous strains in the world, and it isn’t too hard to see why. It’s said to be an accidental cross between Chemdog 91 and Super Skunk, and oh, what a happy accident it is! It’s said to make people feel relaxed and hazy, but not down and out. As the name implies, this strain smells like gas.
- TANGIE: Tangie is said to be a mix of some sort of Skunk hybrid with either California Orange or Tangerine Dream. However this strain came to be, it’s definitely loaded with terpenes that give it a citrus smell and taste. A small amount might make you feel alert and awake, but one puff too many will put you into a heavy haze. Treat this one with respect.
- STRAWBERRY COUGH: It gets its name from the sweet smell of berries that has made it famous. This is a good option for people who like fruity cannabis strains and sativa effects. Said to be a cross between Strawberry Fields and Haze, Strawberry Cough is a popular choice among people who like to smoke before creative pursuits.
- BLUE DREAM: Here’s another sativa dominant strain that uses some genetics from Haze, this time combining it with Blueberry. Blue Dream has some sweet berry notes, but that isn’t what makes it famous. Fans of this strain often say it soothes their body and mind while also making them feel alert. The combination of relaxation and energy appeals to many people who say they want to get things done but still have a nice time.
- TRAINWRECK: This strain gets its name because of how hard it hits. It’s known for creating both a head high and an uplifting body high. This makes it popular for people who want to feel alert, creative, and physically awesome. Don’t overdo it, though, or the euphoria might give way to a bout of dizziness in a hurry.
- MAUI WOWIE: This classic sativa strain is one of the most popular on the list. It’s a cross between Hawaiian and another unknown strain. As you might expect, based on the name, this sativa offers tropical notes like pineapple that make it a delight to smoke. It’s said that these sativa plants first grew in the volcanic soil of Hawaii. As a pure sativa with high THC levels, it’s a definite winner.
- JACK HERER: This is a prototypical sativa strain, and many say it might be the best ever grown. Buy Jack Herer if you want to feel an absolute rush that gets you energized and excited for a wide variety of activities. This strain is often associated with uplifting feelings that include inspiration and creativity. People often choose this strain when they want to wake and bake before being productive all day. It’s also a popular choice before outdoor activities like going for a long hike or even a run.
Showing all 4 results